Whether he’s eating hot wings or revealing why he doesn’t seem to age, Paul Rudd just can’t seem to stop being one of the most charming celebrities out there. In fact, even when he’s off-duty, the Living With Yourself star sometimes still inadvertently finds his way into the spotlight.
After a series of photos showing Rudd trick-or-treating with his daughter in a Weird Al Yankovic costume made their way onto the web this weekend, people quickly took note. The interest in his costume largely stemmed from the fact that although his daughter was dressed as the Wasp, the superhero partner of Rudd’s character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Rudd hadn’t opted for an Ant-Man costume.
“Imagine. She’s got her Avengers candy bag. She’s dressed up as The Wasp for Halloween, escorted by her father, Paul Rudd, who played Ant-Man, in the actual blockbuster film, Ant-Man and the Wasp. But he’s decided to go as Weird Al Yankovic,” one Twitter user wrote.
Of course, it was still pretty much impossible not to smile at Rudd’s take on Weird Al, which included a toy version of Yankovic’s signature instrument, the accordion.
Loos like Weird Al responded in kind.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World