Whether he’s eating hot wings or revealing why he doesn’t seem to age, Paul Rudd just can’t seem to stop being one of the most charming celebrities out there. In fact, even when he’s off-duty, the Living With Yourself star sometimes still inadvertently finds his way into the spotlight.
After a series of photos showing Rudd trick-or-treating with his daughter in a Weird Al Yankovic costume made their way onto the web this weekend, people quickly took note. The interest in his costume largely stemmed from the fact that although his daughter was dressed as the Wasp, the superhero partner of Rudd’s character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Rudd hadn’t opted for an Ant-Man costume.
“Imagine. She’s got her Avengers candy bag. She’s dressed up as The Wasp for Halloween, escorted by her father, Paul Rudd, who played Ant-Man, in the actual blockbuster film, Ant-Man and the Wasp. But he’s decided to go as Weird Al Yankovic,” one Twitter user wrote.
Of course, it was still pretty much impossible not to smile at Rudd’s take on Weird Al, which included a toy version of Yankovic’s signature instrument, the accordion.
Loos like Weird Al responded in kind.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time