In addition to a number of highly-anticipated original releases that Disney had previously announced, including the Star Wars TV series The Mandalorian, the Disney+ roster will feature top titles from Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm and more.
The catalog was revealed in chronological order of release, beginning with 1937’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and ranges from fan-favorite classics like 1965’s The Sound of Music to obscure selections like 1986’s Fuzzball.
As the list was being made public on Monday, some Twitter users took it upon themselves to poke fun at Disney’s uber-expansive inventory of content.
See some of the best reactions below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time