In addition to a number of highly-anticipated original releases that Disney had previously announced, including the Star Wars TV series The Mandalorian, the Disney+ roster will feature top titles from Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm and more.
The catalog was revealed in chronological order of release, beginning with 1937’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and ranges from fan-favorite classics like 1965’s The Sound of Music to obscure selections like 1986’s Fuzzball.
As the list was being made public on Monday, some Twitter users took it upon themselves to poke fun at Disney’s uber-expansive inventory of content.
See some of the best reactions below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve