In addition to a number of highly-anticipated original releases that Disney had previously announced, including the Star Wars TV series The Mandalorian, the Disney+ roster will feature top titles from Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm and more.
The catalog was revealed in chronological order of release, beginning with 1937’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and ranges from fan-favorite classics like 1965’s The Sound of Music to obscure selections like 1986’s Fuzzball.
As the list was being made public on Monday, some Twitter users took it upon themselves to poke fun at Disney’s uber-expansive inventory of content.
See some of the best reactions below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022