There are a few things that every Stranger Things fan knows: Will’s mom will always save him, Eleven gets a lot of bloody noses (but never seems to have a tissue), and Steve Harrington has very good hair. One of those things has changed. Brace yourselves.
Joe Keery, who plays Steve with the good hair, shocked fans by debuting a new ‘do at a Chanel event on Thursday night in Los Angeles. You might even say that, wait for it, stranger things are happening with his new hair. Not only is Steve’s trademark high-flying, Farrah Fawcett-worthy Fabergé Organics groomed updo gone, but Keery has replaced it with a disheveled bowl cut with bangs — and the Internet may never recover.
Though it would seem to defy explanation, Keery’s new cut may have something to do with his upcoming role in CBS All Access’ comedy series No Activity. Or perhaps he’s just been inspired by the looks served in another Netflix project, Timothée Chalamet’s brooding Henry V vehicle The King? Whatever the reason, fans took to Twitter to express their bewilderment over the drastic makeover and work through the stages of grief as they mourn the loss of those luscious locks.
Now it’s just a question of waiting for comment from everyone’s (other) Hawkins fave Erica Sinclair, because she will undoubtedly have the best take.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization