The internet can pummel you with plenty of content that has zero hugs.
Some of these things are worthy of your attention. But they are far less important than a viral video of two toddlers hugging after absolutely losing their minds at the sight of each other. The pint-sized humans are bringing cheer to the picture in New York City. In fact, it’s the most adorable thing surfacing on Facebook this week.
“This is just so beautiful,” Michael Cisneros captioned the viral video on Facebook capturing the moment shared by the two two-year-olds, Finnegan and Maxwell. “If we could all be like this.”
Cue the internet meltdown.
Turns out, they are “besties,” and the original video post has been shared more than 2,000 times.
It’s simple. They see each other. They react with high levels of glee, and they run to one another. They embrace. One of them has a toy. It’s mildly interesting. They erupt in laughter because life is a celebration. And they run together.
Their happiness is contagious, and has been shared by Alexndria Ocasio-Cortez and others.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism