Jennifer Lopez celebrated her 50th birthday on Wednesday surrounded by close friends and family. But in typical J.Lo style, her gold-themed bash at Gloria Estefan’s Miami mansion wasn’t like most 50th birthday parties.
In addition to a 10-tier cake and a brand new $140,000 Porsche courtesy of her fiancé, Alex Rodriguez, J.Lo marked the occasion by spending the night breaking it down to live performances by famous friends like DJ Khaled, Fat Joe and Ashanti, as well as DJ sets by DJ Cassidy and DJ Don Hot.
A video shared by A-Rod on Instagram shows Lopez turning all the way up to — you guessed it — Fat Joe’s performance of “All the Way Up” while leaning over the DJ booth and whipping her hair back and forth.
“TONIGHT was a Jenny from the Block party, and we took it from the Bronx all the way to the 305!!!” A-Rod wrote. “Happy 5-0, @JLo. Te amo mucho.”
It’s abundantly clear. There definitely ain’t no party like a J.Lo party.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up