During Tuesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the late-night host mocked Trump’s decision to feed the college football national champions fast food during their Monday visit to the White House. He then took aim at the President’s spelling error by airing a clip in which his team quizzed random passerby on the correct spelling of “hamburgers.”
“In fairness to the president, with all he’s got going on, you can’t expect him to know how to spell ‘hamburgers,'” Kimmel said. “It’s a hard word to spell. It’s one of the hardest words to spell there is. In fact, we went out on the street this afternoon to see if we could find anyone who could spell it.”
The results were pretty much as expected, with nearly all of the participants shown in the video easily completing the task. However, there was one woman who struggled with the word before settling with spelling “hotdog” instead.
Watch the clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com