When it comes to a Halloween costume, no one can compete with Beyoncé.
One only needs look so far as last year, when Queen Bey channeled the original Queen Bee, Lil’ Kim with not only one but five of the female rapper’s most iconic looks. Suffice it to say, Queen Bey reigns supreme on this spooky holiday and Halloween 2018 is no exception.
Beyoncé brought the heat in a leather jacket, white tank top, and gold chain-belted high-waisted denim, which she paired with a dark brown pixie-style wig to transform into soulful R&B legend, Toni Braxton as she appeared on her eponymous 1993 album. To finish off the look, Beyoncé accessorized with a red lip and gold jewelry. The Lemonade singer showed off her clever costume in a trio of Instagram posts that riffed on the graphics of Braxton’s album, including the design of the album’s first single, “Another Sad Love Song.”
Bust she wasn’t done. Early Thursday morning, Beyonce channeled Olympians for a second costume.
See Beyoncé’s 2018 Halloween costumes, and take a look back at her best looks from past years below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve