If you believe the royal wedding memes, then Pippa Middleton’s dress at Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex’s royal wedding could be yours for a dollar.
The Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister’s lovely silky pleated pistachio green frock had delicate painterly pink blossoms. It was pleated. It was perfect for a spring wedding. It was also perfect for memes.
As millions watched Pippa Middleton arrive to the royal wedding, many saw a beloved royal. But some saw only a can of Arizona iced tea.
It took just one look before the internet promptly turned the $695 dress designed by The Fold into Pippa Middleton iced tea memes. Commoners everywhere were abuzz with tweets comparing Pippa’s royal wedding dress to their favorite beverage.
That was just one of the royal wedding meme fascinations that the blessed union of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry gave us. The Mulroney page boy notably photobombed Meghan Duchess of Sussex, winning the internet with his joyful face.
See a sampling of Pippa Middleton royal wedding memes below.
Someone really upped the ante with a bevy of beverage comparisons.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com