With the release of Solo: A Star Wars Story less than a month away, Lucasfilm dropped a new behind-the-scenes video on Wednesday featuring Glover giving a tour of the Millennium Falcon. The 34-year-old actor—also known as rapper Childish Gambino—will take up the mantle of young Lando Calrissian in the forthcoming spinoff and will presumably be the one piloting the Falcon when the movie begins.
“This ship has probably never looked better than when Lando kind of had it,” Glover quips, hinting at the state of the iconic smuggling vessel in Han’s hands.
He goes on to show off some of the Falcon’s best features, including its full bar, captain’s quarters and, most importantly, cape room.
Solo: A Star Wars Story is set to hit theaters on May 25.
Watch the full tour below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up