Clooney, attended the night’s festivities in an ensemble that not only featured trouser pants with a sweeping overskirt with a sizable train, but also somehow combined metallic silver and a bold floral pattern in one look. She accessorized the dramatic formalwear with a high ponytail, dangling silver earrings, and the ultimate arm candy, her husband, actor George Clooney. She co-chaired the event alongside Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, Donatella Versace, and Rihanna.
The international human rights lawyer, who’s been noted for her sophisticated sense of style, opted to wear Richard Quinn for her ensemble that night, the dramatic floral pattern well within the gala’s theme of Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization