Although it’ll be weeks before autumn officially starts, you can now get a jump-start on fall with the latest in pumpkin spice latte offerings: a PSL-scented deodorant.
Hailing from Native, the same deodorant company that brought rosé-scented deodorant into the world, this pumpkin spice latte-scented deodorant will appeal to both fall enthusiasts and fans of all-natural products, since Native makes all their products without parabens, phthalates or aluminum.
The best part is that if you decide that you’d like to smell like your favorite autumnal beverage, it won’t break the bank. According to Bustle, you can pre-order a stick for $12 a pop — though it’s certainly more than your average drug-store purchase. Orders will start shipping on September 5th. And if smelling like a PSL yourself isn’t quite your speed, take heart in knowing that you can at least indulge in sniffing this PSL-scented candle until the actual drinks hit shops this fall.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working