Although it’ll be weeks before autumn officially starts, you can now get a jump-start on fall with the latest in pumpkin spice latte offerings: a PSL-scented deodorant.
Hailing from Native, the same deodorant company that brought rosé-scented deodorant into the world, this pumpkin spice latte-scented deodorant will appeal to both fall enthusiasts and fans of all-natural products, since Native makes all their products without parabens, phthalates or aluminum.
The best part is that if you decide that you’d like to smell like your favorite autumnal beverage, it won’t break the bank. According to Bustle, you can pre-order a stick for $12 a pop — though it’s certainly more than your average drug-store purchase. Orders will start shipping on September 5th. And if smelling like a PSL yourself isn’t quite your speed, take heart in knowing that you can at least indulge in sniffing this PSL-scented candle until the actual drinks hit shops this fall.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve