Whether she’s trolling her husband John Legend on Twitter or falling asleep at an awards show that runs late, there’s no denying that Chrissy Teigen is one of the most relatable celebs on the Internet. Her latest Twitter admission, however, might be the realest thing that anyone who’s had a period can identify with.
Teigen took to her Twitter account on Monday afternoon to share a video of her skin where she pointed out the blemishes and blotchiness that she gets while she’s on her period, captioning it “period skin. so mad.” Needless to say, the Internet lost it over this very relatable human moment and responded accordingly.
One fan was grateful that Chrissy was comfortable showing herself this way.
While another fan was happy that her cycle was synced with Chrissy’s.
This fan was happy to know that even models like Chrissy got breakouts like her.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State