If you’ve found that you can’t help but tap your toe or spin yourself around when you hear Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s endlessly catchy “Despacito,” take comfort in knowing that you’re not alone — this young girl has gone viral because she just can’t help dancing every time she hears the song.
The track, which gained some major mainstream airtime with a Justin Bieber remix, is a strong contender for the song of summer and it’s not hard to see why: it’s got an infectious beat that’s perfect for moving your feet to. For Niana Guerrero, one-half of an online sibling vlog with brother Ranz, she can’t help but “hit that Despacito” every time it plays.
A clip on Facebook of Niana “hitting that Despacito” everywhere from a grocery store aisle to in-between bites at a restaurant has gotten over 66 million views. You can watch it yourself below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms