The Internet lost their collective minds after Beyoncé posted the first photo of her twins with Jay-Z, Sir and Rumi Carter on her Instagram account.
However, it wasn’t just the BeyHive and Jay fans that freaked out over the picture of the newest Knowles-Carter heirs — fellow celebrities couldn’t contain their excitement and joy over the new additions either. Judging from social media, it looks like the stars really are just like us — at least when it comes to Queen Bey and her beautiful babies. From rapper Nicki Minaj to Zendaya, here are how celebrities are reacting to the first photo of Sir and Rumi.
Nicki Minaj took to her Instagram to share her happiness for the Knowles-Carter family.
While Zendaya was incredibly impressed with the photoshoot.
Fashion legend Carine Roitfeld sent her congratulations via Instagram.
As did longtime designer for Queen Bey, Peter Dundas.
While Janet Mock captioned her tribute to Queen Bey appropriately.
Writer and comedian Crissle shared her love for Beyoncé and her babies on Twitter.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror