The Internet lost their collective minds after Beyoncé posted the first photo of her twins with Jay-Z, Sir and Rumi Carter on her Instagram account.
However, it wasn’t just the BeyHive and Jay fans that freaked out over the picture of the newest Knowles-Carter heirs — fellow celebrities couldn’t contain their excitement and joy over the new additions either. Judging from social media, it looks like the stars really are just like us — at least when it comes to Queen Bey and her beautiful babies. From rapper Nicki Minaj to Zendaya, here are how celebrities are reacting to the first photo of Sir and Rumi.
Nicki Minaj took to her Instagram to share her happiness for the Knowles-Carter family.
While Zendaya was incredibly impressed with the photoshoot.
Fashion legend Carine Roitfeld sent her congratulations via Instagram.
As did longtime designer for Queen Bey, Peter Dundas.
While Janet Mock captioned her tribute to Queen Bey appropriately.
Writer and comedian Crissle shared her love for Beyoncé and her babies on Twitter.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time