That’s the dilemma that fans are facing after Buzzfeed pointed out that Gosling has a nearly-identical celebrity doppelgänger in Johannes Laschet, a menswear blogger from Aachen, Germany whose father also happens to be notable German politician Armin Laschet. Commenters on Laschet’s Instagram account have commented about the similarity in the two men’s dapper looks, leaving comments like “Ryan Gosling sighting” and “Ryan Gosling doppelgänger.”
Based on his Instagram posts, it appears that Johannes shares not only Gosling’s extremely photogenic visage but his penchant for dapper hats and excellently tailored menswear. Can the Internet even handle this much handsomeness?
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive