Model, Twitter enthusiast and professional husband troller Chrissy Teigen confirmed once again that she’s not a normal mom but a cool mom when she rapped a children’s story to her adorable daughter with John Legend, Luna, instead of just reading it conventionally.
In doing so, Teigen joins the musical canon of artists like the Migos and Ludacris who have used children’s literature as a way to freestyle rap in the past. To attend this hip listening party, Luna came appropriately attired in a onesie that read “gangsta napper.”
The book that Teigen chose to put her own creative twist on is kid classic “Barnyard Dance” by Sandra Boynton and by the looks of Luna’s dance moves, it looks like both mother and daughter heartily approve of the book choice.
Watch Luna and Teigen get their reading on below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World