Model, Twitter enthusiast and professional husband troller Chrissy Teigen confirmed once again that she’s not a normal mom but a cool mom when she rapped a children’s story to her adorable daughter with John Legend, Luna, instead of just reading it conventionally.
In doing so, Teigen joins the musical canon of artists like the Migos and Ludacris who have used children’s literature as a way to freestyle rap in the past. To attend this hip listening party, Luna came appropriately attired in a onesie that read “gangsta napper.”
The book that Teigen chose to put her own creative twist on is kid classic “Barnyard Dance” by Sandra Boynton and by the looks of Luna’s dance moves, it looks like both mother and daughter heartily approve of the book choice.
Watch Luna and Teigen get their reading on below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving