Brad Pitt has been vocal about his admiration for the elusive and rare artist known as Frank Ocean (even going so far as to include the intensely private Blonde singer on his unofficial breakup playlist) but thanks to a recent fashion statement by Ocean, it looks like the admiration is definitely mutual.
During a performance at the Parklife Festival in Manchester, Ocean sported a graphic tee with Pitt’s face emblazoned on it. Previously, Pitt had praised Ocean, saying in an interview with GQ that “I find this young man so special,” he said. “Talk about getting to the raw truth. He’s painfully honest. He’s very, very special. I can’t find a bad [song].”
This burgeoning bromance is the kind of beautiful friendship we need.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement