Following Sean Spicer’s incorrect claim — for which he has since apologized — that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War II, Jimmy Kimmel blasted the White House press secretary with a parody of his internal monologue during the Tuesday press conference.
In a clip for Tuesday night’s episode of Live!, the host imagined what was going through Spicer’s mind as he compared Hitler to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. “Did I just defend Hitler? I think I did. Why did I even do that? Why even bring up the Holocaust?,” Kimmel envisioned Spicer asking himself. “At press secretary school, the one rule was “never defend Hitler.'”
Watch the video above.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up