Chrissy Teigen thinks motherhood should be a choice.
“I think it’s really commendable to even doubt the process out loud, ” she said of the expectation on women to become mothers, “because I don’t feel like people should be pressured to have children.”
Since becoming a mother, Teigen has been vocal about coping with postpartum depression. She offered advice to women in similar situations. “Know that there’s a light on the other side,” she said. “Just when you think it’s really, really bad, it’s going to get better. So hopefully, if you’re going through something tough you can find some peace in knowing that.”
Teigen is now looking ahead and is busy with numerous projects, including a cookbook and the new season of TV show Lip Sync Battle.
“I feel like everything’s coming together really well right now, so I’m feeling really good,” she said. “I’m in a much better place!”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy