Chrissy Teigen thinks motherhood should be a choice.
“I think it’s really commendable to even doubt the process out loud, ” she said of the expectation on women to become mothers, “because I don’t feel like people should be pressured to have children.”
Since becoming a mother, Teigen has been vocal about coping with postpartum depression. She offered advice to women in similar situations. “Know that there’s a light on the other side,” she said. “Just when you think it’s really, really bad, it’s going to get better. So hopefully, if you’re going through something tough you can find some peace in knowing that.”
Teigen is now looking ahead and is busy with numerous projects, including a cookbook and the new season of TV show Lip Sync Battle.
“I feel like everything’s coming together really well right now, so I’m feeling really good,” she said. “I’m in a much better place!”
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time