In a Facebook post shared Thursday afternoon, the social media giant’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced that he and wife Priscilla Chan are expecting a second daughter, joining their one-year-old daughter Max and, of course, their dog Beast.
“After our difficult experience having Max, we weren’t sure what to expect or whether we’d be able to have another child,” he wrote. “When Priscilla and I first found out she was pregnant again, our first hope was that the child would be healthy. My next hope was that it would be a girl. I cannot think of a greater gift than having a sister and I’m so happy Max and our new child will have each other,” he continued. He grew up with three sisters, while Chan was one of three sisters.
“We can’t wait to welcome our new little one and do our best to raise another strong woman,” he concluded.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement