The counselor to President Donald Trump told Lou Dobbs Tonight that she was trying to get a good photograph after being asked to take a snapshot of Trump’s meeting with leaders from historically black colleges and universities in the crowded Oval Office.
“I was asked to take a certain angle and was doing exactly that,” she said. “I certainly meant no disrespect. I didn’t mean to have my feet on the couch.”
Conway said she took the image on a cellphone from the couch and was checking to make sure it was OK when she was captured in the kneeling pose with her feet tucked under her.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow