A map created by product discovery and reviews website Influenster shows which cookie is the most popular in every state, revealing that, unsurprisingly, Thin Mints and Caramel deLites/Samoas hold the top two spots in America’s heart.
Thin Mints were the No. 1 overall choice, scoring the highest number of total votes among the 5,054 people polled and earning the most states. Caramel deLites were a close second while Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs came in third. The only other flavor to make the list was Do-si-dos/Peanut Butter Sandwiches, which claimed Vermont and Wyoming.
See the map above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving