The primaries are finally upon us. After an 18-month-long early campaign, voters in Iowa will caucus on Feb. 1, followed by New Hampshire, South Caroline and Nevada later this month.
With close to 100 million Instagram users in the U.S. alone, this presidential campaign will be the first one to be extensively covered on the photo-sharing app.
Ahead of the first, TIME compiled a guide on how to follow the campaign on Instagram – the photographers and politicians to follow, as well as the hashtags to monitor.
The Most Popular Hashtags
The Candidates’ Instagram Accounts
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time