In honor of the 20th anniversary of the Starbucks Frappuccino, the coffee chain debuted six new flavors Monday, which are all blended with milk, ice and topped with whipped cream. The new flavors, which will be available for a limited time, include:
- Red velvet: mocha sauce, raspberry syrup, vanilla syrup and Frappuccino chips
- Lemon bar: lemonade, vanilla syrup, and “a sprinkle of” caramel sugar
- Caramel cocoa cluster: toffee nut syrup, Frappuccino® Roast Coffee, a layer of dark caramel sauce, and “a drizzle of” mocha sauce.
- Cotton candy: vanilla bean and raspberry syrup,
- Cupcake: vanilla bean and hazelnut syrup,
- Cinnamon roll: cinnamon dolce syrup, white chocolate mocha sauce, vanilla bean, Frappuccino® Roast Coffee, and “a sprinkle of” cinnamon dolce
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022