Martha Stewart has apparently mellowed on Gwyneth Paltrow.
After repeatedly taking aim at the woman behind Goop, Stewart now tells Us Weekly: “I looked at some of her product the other day, I thought it was interesting.” Well, “interesting” seems better than a photo spread coyly mocking Paltrow’s divorce.
But what about Stewart’s opinions on other celeb lifestyle operations? According to her comments to Us, Stewart gives thumbs up to Jessica Alba and Blake Lively—though she also uses that same word, “interesting,” in reference to Lively. Lively has flaunted her friendship with Stewart in the pages of Vogue. As for Reese Witherspoon’s new Southern-themed venture, Draper James? Stewart hasn’t seen it yet.
Here’s the full rundown:
On Lively: “I think Blake has done a good job with her site…It’s an interesting site—kind of an interesting product on it.”
On Alba: “Jessica Alba has done a very good job…She’s done a good job, and I think she means very well especially in terms of children’s products.”
On Paltrow: “Gwyneth is developing her site…I looked at some of her product the other day, I thought it was interesting.”
On Witherspoon: “Oh, she did? I didn’t see that! How great! What is she doing?…I don’t know Reese, I’ve never met her, but I’m sure she’ll do a good job.”
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate