After debuting in her sex tape, periodically gracing her Instagram and making a brief appearance in GQ, Kim Kardashian’s butt’s latest showing is the cover of Paper magazine. She’s going full-moon, above the headline “Break the Internet: Kim Kardashian”
The photos were shot by famed French photographer Jean-Paul Goude, who also used Kardashian’s recognizable derriere to recreate his iconic “Champagne Incident” image for another safe-for-work version of the cover.
She posted the original image on her Instagram here.
Of course, whenever Kim Kardashian or her butt do anything, it creates a massive Internet controversy. Glee actress Naya Rivera allegedly commented on Kardashian’s Instagram, “I normally don’t… but you’re someone’s mother.”
But Kim herself tweeted about her champagne balancing act:
Just when everyone thought they’d already seen Kim Kardashian’s butt a million times, oops, there it is.
Read next: Kim Kardashian’s Butt Is an Empty Promise
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time