After debuting in her sex tape, periodically gracing her Instagram and making a brief appearance in GQ, Kim Kardashian’s butt’s latest showing is the cover of Paper magazine. She’s going full-moon, above the headline “Break the Internet: Kim Kardashian”
The photos were shot by famed French photographer Jean-Paul Goude, who also used Kardashian’s recognizable derriere to recreate his iconic “Champagne Incident” image for another safe-for-work version of the cover.
She posted the original image on her Instagram here.
Of course, whenever Kim Kardashian or her butt do anything, it creates a massive Internet controversy. Glee actress Naya Rivera allegedly commented on Kardashian’s Instagram, “I normally don’t… but you’re someone’s mother.”
But Kim herself tweeted about her champagne balancing act:
Just when everyone thought they’d already seen Kim Kardashian’s butt a million times, oops, there it is.
Read next: Kim Kardashian’s Butt Is an Empty Promise
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow