After debuting in her sex tape, periodically gracing her Instagram and making a brief appearance in GQ, Kim Kardashian’s butt’s latest showing is the cover of Paper magazine. She’s going full-moon, above the headline “Break the Internet: Kim Kardashian”
The photos were shot by famed French photographer Jean-Paul Goude, who also used Kardashian’s recognizable derriere to recreate his iconic “Champagne Incident” image for another safe-for-work version of the cover.
She posted the original image on her Instagram here.
Of course, whenever Kim Kardashian or her butt do anything, it creates a massive Internet controversy. Glee actress Naya Rivera allegedly commented on Kardashian’s Instagram, “I normally don’t… but you’re someone’s mother.”
MORE: This Photo of Kim Kardashian Shows Why Women Can’t Have It All
MORE: How Kim Kardashian Is Changing the Fashion Industry
But Kim herself tweeted about her champagne balancing act:
Just when everyone thought they’d already seen Kim Kardashian’s butt a million times, oops, there it is.
Read more: Kim Kardashian Is Publishing a Book of Selfies
Read next: Kim Kardashian’s Butt Is an Empty Promise
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now