A defender of travelers, Hermes navigates between the mortal and the immortal, relaying messages, often disguised. As we confront the challenges of our changing world, the digital realm has offered us lifelines as well as deceptions—a place where the agent can be as important as the substance.
About the Artist
Marc Burckhardt’s paintings have been commissioned by Gucci, Porsche, Amazon, Rolling Stone, the New York Times, and Random House, among others. His gallery work includes exhibitions at Art Basel (Switzerland & Miami), Affenfaust Galerie (Hamburg), Copro Nason (LA), Mindy Solomon (FL), and the Blank Space (NY). His work has won many awards, including Gold & Silver Medals from the Society of Illustrators and Cannes Lion, as well as a Grammy for Best Limited Edition Box Set Packaging, and his paintings are in numerous private collections. A former instructor at the School of Visual Arts in NYC and Texas State University, he was named Texas State Artist by the Texas Legislature and the Commission on the Arts, and is a recipient of the prestigious Hamilton King Award.
View on OpenSea here.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer