Title: Inner Space
Microscopic long exposure of Tineola bisselliella.
About the Artist
Yvette Hammond is a photographer and CG artist. Originally from New York but raised in Paris, she studied sociology and film at the City of Westminster College London and photography at the University of Hawai’i. She currently resides in Los Angeles where she specialises in still life, stop motion and 3d rendered animation.
View on OpenSea here.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out