Actress Saoirse Ronan. Daily Show host Trevor Noah. Figure skater Nathan Chen. These are just a few of the trailblazers TIME has profiled for its biannual Next Generation Leaders franchise, produced in partnership with Rolex. Since 2014, the franchise has featured more than 60 young people who are making waves in politics, entertainment, fashion, science, sports and more. Here, see highlights from the best of their video interviews—including YouTube star Lily Singh on making change, singer Dua Lipa on what motivates her and Noah discussing how he aims to “speak truth to power” on The Daily Show.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization