Actress Saoirse Ronan. Daily Show host Trevor Noah. Figure skater Nathan Chen. These are just a few of the trailblazers TIME has profiled for its biannual Next Generation Leaders franchise, produced in partnership with Rolex. Since 2014, the franchise has featured more than 60 young people who are making waves in politics, entertainment, fashion, science, sports and more. Here, see highlights from the best of their video interviews—including YouTube star Lily Singh on making change, singer Dua Lipa on what motivates her and Noah discussing how he aims to “speak truth to power” on The Daily Show.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow