Frederic Duquette, otherwise known as FVCKRENDER, is a self taught digital artist currently based in Vancouver, BC. His most recent success is his FVCK_CRYSTALS// project, which is a collection of 4,169 digital crystals that grant special utility in the metaverse he has created called FVCKRENDERVERSE. FVKRENDER invited BAEIGE to TIMEPieces.
Ally is an artwork created by Fvckrender. This artwork symbolizes the future of working together to make our space better. Only time will tell the future.
About the Artist
Originally from Montreal, Fred had a job at a restaurant where he taught himself how to use 3D art software in his free time—before and after shifts. He began creating one piece of work a day – a tradition which continued for the next 5 years, which developed his skills and eventually cemented himself as one of the most successful artists in Canada. His style is unique, futuristic and mechanical yet he has never hidden the fact that his art serves as a form of self therapy. He uses his art to illuminate and thereby overcome, past traumas.
He has worked with clients such as Lil Nas X, Lebron James, Puma, Spotify, Instagram, Supreme, Christian Dior, Hypebeast and many more. His work was also featured in esteemed auction houses such as Christie’s and Sotheby’s.
View on OpenSea here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State