Sriracha chili sauce has become one of the most universally adored condiments. It’s spicy, it’s garlicky, it’s a little sweet, and it’s good on just about everything. Seriously, people love the flavor so much they’ve created Sriracha vodka, Sriracha candy canes and even Sriracha aged in whiskey barrels.
But why, you may be wondering, is Sriracha so special? What sets it apart from all the other hot sauces out there? Allow science to explain.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time