The same people that brought us moon-dust beer are back with a new brew, and this one’s made with wasabi.
As part of its Music Series collection, Delaware-based Dogfish Head Brewery collaborated with musician Julianna Barwick to create a new, hoppy IPA that just happens to be infused with wasabi.
The ale is called Rosabi, and Dogfish Head explains its complex tastes in a recent blog post:
A thousand cases of Rosabi will come packaged with an album of four original songs that Barwick composed using sounds recorded inside the brewery, documenting the beer-making process.
This limited release hits shelves and taps on June 1 in select locations across the country. Dogfish Head expects Rosabi to last for about two months. So once June rolls around, you’ll want to act fast, because we don’t recommend trying to make your own wasabi beer at home.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org