Let us, for a moment, paint a quick scene: you’ve got a real hankering for wine — and you have a bottle of wine! Everything in your life is perfect. But then you realize there’s nary a corkscrew in sight, and your world slowly starts to crumble as you realize that sweet, sweet nectar is trapped in glass, leaving YOU trapped in a glass case of emotion.
Make no mistake: that’s a terrible situation. But this handy tutorial from Mirabeau Wine fixes everything by teaching you how to open a bottle of wine using nothing more than a shoe, a wall and some determination. You might want to practice in private a few times before performing this trick at a party, because it would be pretty embarrassing if you ended up shattering the bottle and spilling wine all over yourself. Though to be fair, that would probably be even more entertaining to your fellow party-goers.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving