Let us, for a moment, paint a quick scene: you’ve got a real hankering for wine — and you have a bottle of wine! Everything in your life is perfect. But then you realize there’s nary a corkscrew in sight, and your world slowly starts to crumble as you realize that sweet, sweet nectar is trapped in glass, leaving YOU trapped in a glass case of emotion.
Make no mistake: that’s a terrible situation. But this handy tutorial from Mirabeau Wine fixes everything by teaching you how to open a bottle of wine using nothing more than a shoe, a wall and some determination. You might want to practice in private a few times before performing this trick at a party, because it would be pretty embarrassing if you ended up shattering the bottle and spilling wine all over yourself. Though to be fair, that would probably be even more entertaining to your fellow party-goers.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science