Don’t worry, insufferable connoisseurs–now you don’t have to drink your Coca Cola out of a foul aluminum can like the rest of the little people. You get a special glass, designed to bring out the delicate flavors of America’s favorite beverage.
Reidel, an Austrian company that makes specially designed glasses to bring out the flavor of certain wines and spirits, has made their first glass for a non-alcoholic beverage, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports. The specially engineered Coke glass is designed to ensure the right balance of “sweetness, acidity, minerality, and effervescence,” so that you can pretentiously smack your lips and comment on the “longer finish” and more “intense aroma” of your $1 soda.
Oh, and the glass costs $30.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time