Don’t worry, insufferable connoisseurs–now you don’t have to drink your Coca Cola out of a foul aluminum can like the rest of the little people. You get a special glass, designed to bring out the delicate flavors of America’s favorite beverage.
Reidel, an Austrian company that makes specially designed glasses to bring out the flavor of certain wines and spirits, has made their first glass for a non-alcoholic beverage, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports. The specially engineered Coke glass is designed to ensure the right balance of “sweetness, acidity, minerality, and effervescence,” so that you can pretentiously smack your lips and comment on the “longer finish” and more “intense aroma” of your $1 soda.
Oh, and the glass costs $30.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy