Don’t worry, insufferable connoisseurs–now you don’t have to drink your Coca Cola out of a foul aluminum can like the rest of the little people. You get a special glass, designed to bring out the delicate flavors of America’s favorite beverage.
Reidel, an Austrian company that makes specially designed glasses to bring out the flavor of certain wines and spirits, has made their first glass for a non-alcoholic beverage, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports. The specially engineered Coke glass is designed to ensure the right balance of “sweetness, acidity, minerality, and effervescence,” so that you can pretentiously smack your lips and comment on the “longer finish” and more “intense aroma” of your $1 soda.
Oh, and the glass costs $30.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction