Now that it’s getting warm out, doesn’t a nice cold smoothie sound so nice and appetizing? Probably not a PooPoo smoothie though, right?
Well, that’s the name of Burger King China’s latest cold drink, Kotaku reports. But don’t let the name deceive you. Apparently, the PooPoo smoothie is quite delicious. Its Chinese name is something that roughly translates to “mango ice smoothie with blow up pearls cold beverage” which is a much more accurate description than “PooPoo.”
According to Kotaku:
That sounds delightful, doesn’t it? But like, naming it the PooPoo smoothie will clearly affect sales in a very negative way. Maybe Burger King’s marketing team should have thought this one through a bit further.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State