TIME editor in chief and CEO Edward Felsenthal sent the following announcement to staff Monday.
I’m delighted to announce that Janice Min, one of the most creative and innovative journalists anywhere, is joining us as a Contributing Editor. She will write occasional pieces for TIME and contribute to special projects across our platforms, with a particular focus on culture, business and entertainment.
Janice is best known for having revitalized The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard as its co-president and chief creative officer, and before that for making US Weekly a force as its editor in chief. She’s an Emmy winner and also a Time Inc. alum, having early in her career worked at People and InStyle. She is based in Los Angeles.
Janice’s first piece for us is on Hollywood’s new direction in the (eventual) post-pandemic era. It appears in The Year Ahead issue and on Time.com here.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022