As people shut themselves up in their homes to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, many pets seem to be thrilled to have their human companions at home all the time. Not this cat.
Mylee the cat is not particularly happy to have to change her day. In a video shared on TikTok, Mylee’s human, Rae a.k.a. TikTok user @authentically__ewe, captured the cat’s seemingly extreme displeasure at having humans in her space all day, every day. After all, the furry friend is used to having the rule of the roost and doing exactly what she likes while the humans are out at work or play. Now, there are humans around all the time.
Hopefully Mylee will adapt to her new reality soon, because experts are calling for continued social distancing, the CDC-recommended practice of reducing close contact with other people.
Sorry, Mylee, but having humans at home is the new normal.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future