But before she even got down to showtime, Cabello said she was honored to be a part of the TIME 100 Next list for her groundbreaking achievements in music.
Cabello hit the stage in a short suit with elaborate hot pink balloon sleeves. “Lots of really cool people here tonight,” she said in recognition of the room packed to the gills with some of the most impactful newsmkers of the year.
For her profile in the TIME 100 Next issue, Grammy-winner Alejandro Sanz wrote that Cabello is “a pure and magnetic artist” and praised her hit songs for opening the door “so that the world can see and hear the massive potential of the Latin music community.”
Her second album, Romance, is set to come out Dec. 6 and a nationwide tour for the album begins on December 3 in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time