In a heartwarming video clip shared on Twitter, the enthusiastic cheer dad, decked out in full team gear, can be seen rooting for his daughter and the rest of her cheerleading squad as they performed on a football field in Yorktown, Virginia.
In the clip, viewers were delighted to see that as the cheerleaders begin to perform their choreographed routine, the cheer dad has such an encouraging and spirit-filled presence that he performs the routine alongside them, perfectly matching them move for move. As might be expected, the joyful moment warmed the hearts of the Internet.
While it’s unknown whether or not the football team won their game, one thing’s for sure — when cheer dad is cheering alongside the cheerleaders, we all win.
See this exuberant cheer dad in action below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org