It’s Halloween and Google has treated us to another spooky interactive Doodle. The 2019 Halloween Doodle offers a chance to play trick or treat without the calories.
Behind orange doors, players will find animals often associated with scary movies and ghost stories, and an option to pick a trick or treat. Those risk-takers who pick “trick” will get the fun of watching a wolf play basket ball, or an owl head-bopping.
The interactive is also educational. Players, on clicking “treat,” will learn facts about the featured animals—from a three-hearted octopus to a howling wolf.
Google users are finding the interactive addictive, with some questioning the choice of characters:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now