What does it take to bring boundless amusement to a curious pooch? It turns out, not much more than a ceiling fan and a roll of toilet paper.
Bentley, a very good boy, found boundless amusement after his owner, Natalee Salvador, hung strips of toilet paper from the blades of their ceiling fan. When the fan was turned on, the strips fluttered, which sent the English bulldog into a paroxysm of both agitation and joy.
In an interview with The Dodo, Salvador explained that she had originally set up the toilet paper on the fan for the family’s cat, but was pleasantly surprised when Bentley had a much more memorable reaction to it.
“Bentley always overreacts to any little thing that is different than his usual ‘norm,’” Salvador said. “He goes after our vacuum…he gets startled if I move the barstool too fast. So really anything that bothers him he will react to and it’s pretty funny.”
Watch Bentley in action below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow