The festive Italian restaurant in the small town of Monongahela, Pa., is definitely hard to miss thanks to its spookily spectacular decoration display, which includes an inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man straight out of Ghostbusters on the roof and bodiless green tentacles emerging from several windows. And according to KDKA-TV, restaurant owner Bethany Williams Dzimiera said there are even more decorations to come.
Of course, Halloween isn’t the only holiday that Angelo’s II goes all out for. During the Christmas season, passerby have been treated to the sight of a massive inflatable Santa Claus on the restaurant’s roof and a star-topped Christmas tree that covers its entire corner facade.
Check out Angelo II’s next-level Halloween efforts in the shot captured by Mon Valley Drone below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022