The festive Italian restaurant in the small town of Monongahela, Pa., is definitely hard to miss thanks to its spookily spectacular decoration display, which includes an inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man straight out of Ghostbusters on the roof and bodiless green tentacles emerging from several windows. And according to KDKA-TV, restaurant owner Bethany Williams Dzimiera said there are even more decorations to come.
Of course, Halloween isn’t the only holiday that Angelo’s II goes all out for. During the Christmas season, passerby have been treated to the sight of a massive inflatable Santa Claus on the restaurant’s roof and a star-topped Christmas tree that covers its entire corner facade.
Check out Angelo II’s next-level Halloween efforts in the shot captured by Mon Valley Drone below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time