The festive Italian restaurant in the small town of Monongahela, Pa., is definitely hard to miss thanks to its spookily spectacular decoration display, which includes an inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man straight out of Ghostbusters on the roof and bodiless green tentacles emerging from several windows. And according to KDKA-TV, restaurant owner Bethany Williams Dzimiera said there are even more decorations to come.
Of course, Halloween isn’t the only holiday that Angelo’s II goes all out for. During the Christmas season, passerby have been treated to the sight of a massive inflatable Santa Claus on the restaurant’s roof and a star-topped Christmas tree that covers its entire corner facade.
Check out Angelo II’s next-level Halloween efforts in the shot captured by Mon Valley Drone below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve