The festive Italian restaurant in the small town of Monongahela, Pa., is definitely hard to miss thanks to its spookily spectacular decoration display, which includes an inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man straight out of Ghostbusters on the roof and bodiless green tentacles emerging from several windows. And according to KDKA-TV, restaurant owner Bethany Williams Dzimiera said there are even more decorations to come.
Of course, Halloween isn’t the only holiday that Angelo’s II goes all out for. During the Christmas season, passerby have been treated to the sight of a massive inflatable Santa Claus on the restaurant’s roof and a star-topped Christmas tree that covers its entire corner facade.
Check out Angelo II’s next-level Halloween efforts in the shot captured by Mon Valley Drone below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears