It’s a truth universally acknowledged that when it comes to Halloween, Heidi Klum reigns supreme. The supermodel is famous for her wild and star-studded Halloween parties and the even more outrageous costumes that she wears to them, often going the extra mile with prosthetics and elaborate props. With her alien-like costume this year, gruesomely impressive with spilling intestines and metal plates and tubes, 2019 was obviously no exception.
But it wasn’t just Klum who brought the heat when it came to elaborate disguises. Her celebrity guests showed their mettle with costumes that ranged from gruesome to gorgeous. Take for instance the slew of models like Martha Hunt, Georgia Fowler, Charlotte D’Alessio and Duckie Thot who showed up and showed out in perfect re-makes of costumes like Betty Boop and Audrey Hepburn. Or there was Antoni Porowski of Queer Eye, who committed to celebrating the death of Blockbuster in a tongue-in-cheek look. From Neil Patrick Harris to Maluma to Dylan Sprouse, it was truly a night to remember.
A look at the very best celebrity costumes of Heidi Klum’s 2019 Halloween bash, below.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.