Whether it’s creating an inclusive beauty line or trolling her fans’ thirst for new music with her new fashion line, Rihanna always seems to be the ace at whatever she sets her mind to.
Case in point: her day drinking adventure with Seth Meyers, which included some very inventive mixology inspired by Ri Ri’s greatest hits (anyone care for a “Under my Rumbrella” or “Like Diamonds in the Rye”?).
However, the day’s highlights definitely came towards the end of their day drinking date, after the duo had imbibed plenty of drinks and many, many shots. Meyers and Rihanna took turns giving each other advice a la a sympathetic bartender, with Meyers offering Rihanna some sage (although probably unwelcome by her fans) advice in case she left the music industry and Rihanna giving a succinct if NSFW answer to what would make the perfect romantic date night for Meyers and his wife. Meyers also practiced his pickup lines on Rihanna, an exercise that proved fruitless, besides revealing that Rihanna doesn’t watch Game of Thrones. The day ended with a Fenty Beauty makeover for Meyers, which Rihanna likened to Avatar chic, and an impromptu singalong of “Work.”
Pro-tip: if you’re going to day drink, you should definitely do it with Rihanna. Watch the full clip of Rihanna on Seth Meyers below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer