Celine Dion has arrived to the 2019 Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Costume Institute Benefit and she is serving looks.
The Grammy winner told E! on the red carpet that it took some collaboration with de la Renta and his team to get the cohesive look together. “I was ready to camp and sleep all night. They said, ‘Girl, you don’t know what camp is. Oscar de la Renta’s going to show you,'” she said, according to People.
Just moments after she first arrived to Monday’s event in New York, Twitter users were shaking along with the tassels on the shiny look.
This is only the second time the singer has attended the annual ball. Her previous time as a guest of the event was in 2017. Dressed in a Versace gown, she wore a headpiece then, too.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time