The royals’ earned one million followers on their account in less than six hours, which breaks a Guinness World Record.
Guinness World Records clocked the millionth follower in at five hours and 45 minutes after the account went live, according to their Tweet:
The @sussexroyal account, which has only posted twice so far, already has 3.2 million followers.
After an initial post saying that they had joined Instagram to publicize the work they are doing, a second post has been added showing the prince, also called the Duke of Sussex, meeting with families at a YMCA in the U.K. as part of his work on mental health:
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer