Although Pink didn’t win any awards at the 61st Annual Grammys, her kids made sure that she didn’t end the night empty-handed.
Pink was nominated for best pop vocal album for her 2017 release Beautiful Trauma, but missed out on the award to Ariana Grande, who won for her 2018 album Sweetener.
However, Pink — who was at home taking care of her 2-year-old son Jameson — didn’t seem at all phased by the loss. “I think it’s kind of rad that I just lost my 20th Grammy nomination,” she tweeted. “I’m always honored to be included. Now to get this sick baby in the bathtub. Congrats to all the nominees! Have fun tonight.”
The “What About Us” singer then took to Instagram to share a photo of her 7-year-old daughter Willow holding up the homemade Grammy that she and Jameson helped craft for their mom.
“Thanks Kids:) my favorite kind of award,” she captioned the shot of the tinfoil trophy.
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far