Pink was nominated for best pop vocal album for her 2017 release Beautiful Trauma, but missed out on the award to Ariana Grande, who won for her 2018 album Sweetener.
However, Pink — who was at home taking care of her 2-year-old son Jameson — didn’t seem at all phased by the loss. “I think it’s kind of rad that I just lost my 20th Grammy nomination,” she tweeted. “I’m always honored to be included. Now to get this sick baby in the bathtub. Congrats to all the nominees! Have fun tonight.”
The “What About Us” singer then took to Instagram to share a photo of her 7-year-old daughter Willow holding up the homemade Grammy that she and Jameson helped craft for their mom.
“Thanks Kids:) my favorite kind of award,” she captioned the shot of the tinfoil trophy.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma