Pink was nominated for best pop vocal album for her 2017 release Beautiful Trauma, but missed out on the award to Ariana Grande, who won for her 2018 album Sweetener.
However, Pink — who was at home taking care of her 2-year-old son Jameson — didn’t seem at all phased by the loss. “I think it’s kind of rad that I just lost my 20th Grammy nomination,” she tweeted. “I’m always honored to be included. Now to get this sick baby in the bathtub. Congrats to all the nominees! Have fun tonight.”
The “What About Us” singer then took to Instagram to share a photo of her 7-year-old daughter Willow holding up the homemade Grammy that she and Jameson helped craft for their mom.
“Thanks Kids:) my favorite kind of award,” she captioned the shot of the tinfoil trophy.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow