Not everyone sees how to write the letter x the same way.
Twitter users were engaged in something of a spirited discussion over the all-important letter writing method after the Twitter user Kasey Ehrgott recently posted a photo depicting a host of ways a person could approach the task. The photo illustrated a grand total of eight different ways to pencil in the consonant, which plays a crucial role in contracts, treasure maps, and tic tac toe boards everywhere.
Needless to say citizens of the world quickly took to the internet to voice their opinions on the important matter. Her original query had 70,000 likes as of Tuesday morning.
Seven was a popular approach, but it’s not the only way.
Ehrgott later noted that there seemed to be a camp of Americans who insisted 5 and 8 were the only ways, while across the pond, English writers favored 5 and 6. People had strong feelings about which number they were, including the original tweeter herself.
See some reactions about how to write the letter x below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time