Snoop Dogg has long demonstrated that he’s a multihyphenate, with skills and talents that range far beyond what his primary vocation as a rapper. While Snoop is recognized for his expert narration of nature shows, a cannabis entrepreneur, his culinary skills, and his philanthropy among other things, he can now add sports analyst to his already impressive resume.
During a recent L.A. Kings hockey game, the Dogg Father not only dropped the ceremonial first puck, but jumped into the press box where he helped call the game, resulting in what many can agree is some of the most exciting hockey commentary in years, including a riveting breakdown of an on-ice conflict where Snoop encouraged the players to “Drop the sticks, man, let’s get crackin’ man, to the middle of the rink, let’s go!”
Suffice it to say, Snoop’s foray into hockey play-by-plays should serve as an informal petition for the West Coast star to continue to do sports commentary.
Watch the full clip below.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement