With supplies of Halloween candy running low, people are having to find new ways to get their daily sugar rush. What luck that Post is releasing a Sour Patch Kids-flavored cereal just in time for the new year.
That’s right, soon Sour Patch kids fans will be able to get their fix of the tangy gummy candy first thing in the morning. Boxes of the “sour, then sweet” cereal will be available for $3.98 exclusively at Walmart starting Dec. 26, according to Today.
However, some people aren’t totally on board with the popular candy being converted into a breakfast food. “I cannot. No sour patch kids cereal. Sour cereal sounds cursed,” tweeted one detractor.
See some more reactions below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up